Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Idrissa Gana Gueye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weirdly the vaults will show my feelings towards Gana when he was here.

But hey, its working.
This is just more evidence for me at least that people overemphasize things that don't matter when they talk about players being good with the ball. The beauty is a bonus not the actual thing to look for. On here at least that seems to be lost.

This is just more evidence for me at least that people overemphasize things that don't matter when they talk about players being good with the ball. The beauty is a bonus not the actual thing to look for. On here at least that seems to be lost.

I will never pine about players we lose.

Apart from Moutinho, that 1 stings.

We got a decent fee for a player who wanted to live his dreams.

I will never pine about players we lose.

Apart from Moutinho, that 1 stings.

We got a decent fee for a player who wanted to live his dreams.
Nah I'm not even doing that. I actually don't want him back, but the idea that he wouldn't be of use is beyond silly. And I can't wrap my head around the people who think he's a high quality Lee Cattermole.

Weirdly the vaults will show my feelings towards Gana when he was here.

But hey, its working.

Not sure about this shout though:

Sick of people pining over Gana, we lost plenty of games with the jarg little tackle midget in the side, Delph is 5 times the player he will ever be.

I don't know he was the best player on the pitch in the group stage against Madrid and that includes on the ball. 93% pass completion, 3 dribbles, an assist, no losses of possession. I'd challenge anyone who thinks he can't play to find some highlights of that performance. This idea that he is a useful player and nothing else is imo down to Everton being largely a poor team around him.
@TheBigIguana I don't remember the game but you can have 100% pass completion and have no impact on the game. No one is saying he didn't warrant his place in the side for his ability to chase down and win the ball but over egging his passing ability makes your argument look too biased. Good at breaking up the play and winning balls back but not so good with the other side of the game.

@TheBigIguana I don't remember the game but you can have 100% pass completion and have no impact on the game. No one is saying he didn't warrant his place in the side for his ability to chase down and win the ball but over egging his passing ability makes your argument look too biased. Good at breaking up the play and winning balls back but not so good with the other side of the game.
I don't think I'm over egging it. You all talk like he's Mark Noble or something and that isn't reality. When he's in a decent side he's absolutely capable of playing the ball and if we could somehow add him in to our current team he would show this by being as good as Allan and at least as good as Doucoure. Unfortunately we can't actually do that.

Utter pony.

19pvrp.gif

I don't think I'm over egging it. You all talk like he's Mark Noble or something and that isn't reality. When he's in a decent side he's absolutely capable of playing the ball and if we could somehow add him in to our current team he would show this by being as good as Allan and at least as good as Doucoure. Unfortunately we can't actually do that.

Don't know if he'd be as good is as the players you've mentioned, but in my eyes he'd at least be the best back up in our league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back