2018/19 Idrissa Gueye

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure we would miss him, I think he hampers our play at times, when him and Snides played together our midfield was atrocious, was it all Snides fault? I remember when Gueye went out the Acon a few years back Davies came in and was brilliant. I still have high hopes for Davies being a young player and going through managers we have had, it must have been hard, even the so called top players have struggled, look at Sigs for example.

Inappropriate Language
Even if we had a replacement lined up (which I don’t think we even do at this point) £21 million is an absolute p***take for Gana
Value is measured on more than just age and like it or not Gana is a first teamer, probably the first name of the pitch most weeks, his value to the team is much more than £21 ****ing million I’ll be disappointed if they’ve accepted that as it is

But I do wish Gana all the best and don’t begrudge him wanting to move to PSG at all, we I don’t want us rolling over because the ‘big boys’ want one of our players

tumblr_mnyhrjHMAh1s9362xo1_400.gif

Think we are all deluded them lot. Club needs to man up and say he isn’t playing as he’s off and we are going to fleece PSG.
It could be that he's reporting an injury. Whether that mean he's either injured or injured enough not to play may be up for debate, but precautions must be taken.

Players may usually be willing to play through the pain barrier or with a slight niggle, however if he wants to go then that perseverance can soon dwindle.

If he's going/gone I'm not bothered we have cover in there now that McCarthy is back, Don't get me wrong Gueye is a good player, so was Stones but we didn't really miss him either, we did miss Lukaku a lot more and with Gueye's money we need a decent striker in.

In all honesty, this fixture is the last one in the league where we actually need Gana. We'll have all the possession and will need to create.

I hope we don't sell him though. I think he's important to our squad at least for the next month 18 months

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back