2018/19 Idrissa Gueye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't sell my Gueye
Idrissa Gana Gueye
I just don't think you understand
That if you sell my Gueye
Then Schneiderlin gets a game
And you'll have a f*in riot on your hands!
If you think about it there's a bit of a trend, Snides looks useless alongside Gueye so does Davies, imo them 2 can't play there natural game when along side Gueye, McCarthy would be the same. I'm very interested in how well Davies does tonight as he will be playing in Gueye position which suits him much better.

If you think about it there's a bit of a trend, Snides looks useless alongside Gueye so does Davies, imo them 2 can't play there natural game when along side Gueye, McCarthy would be the same. I'm very interested in how well Davies does tonight as he will be playing in Gueye position which suits him much better.

There’s an unholy trinity of midfielders at the club. Gueye Schneiderlin Siggurdson. You put anyone in a midfield three and our midfield doesn’t function. Put 2 or all 3 of them together and it gets worse and worse. Ever seen the stats for games in which all three start or played together for long periods utterly horrific.

I don't see Davies in the Gana role. His game is supposedly more like the Gomes 6 role, but as we saw against Lincoln we had to bring Gomes back in to see the game out. I hope he does well but so far the evidence is patchy on that happening.

There’s an unholy trinity of midfielders at the club. Gueye Schneiderlin Siggurdson. You put anyone in a midfield three and our midfield doesn’t function. Put 2 or all 3 of them together and it gets worse and worse. Ever seen the stats for games in which all three start or played together for long periods utterly horrific.
The thing is we have players that will always play if fit, Gueye and Sigs also Pickford have there place guaranteed how ever we are playing, it's sometime needs a change and only injury etc forces that, tonight is a nice refreshing change. Sometimes it's the word squad gets forgotten, I think Baines should have been used a lot more this season, even if it meant him and Digne were playing on the left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back