• Yes

Votes: 834 79.7%
  • No

Votes: 212 20.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if Gana has a French passport, if not it’d make sense that work permits and things like that might delay it slightly. He’d need one anyway but it’s always longer for African and Asian players.

Not sure we need gana now. With iwobi playing how he did I think he can do that role. We need better quality going forward from the likes of grey and mcneil and we of course need a striker although I thought Gordon played that role well also.

Not sure we need gana now. With iwobi playing how he did I think he can do that role. We need better quality going forward from the likes of grey and mcneil and we of course need a striker although I thought Gordon played that role well also.
I would stick iwobi up top...he will offer us a lot more than gray...

Not sure if Gana has a French passport, if not it’d make sense that work permits and things like that might delay it slightly. He’d need one anyway but it’s always longer for African and Asian players.
Unless they play for Liverpool, Chelsea etc...of course

I’m not sure grey can get any better… he’s been a disappointment imo

Don't let one good game for Iwobi in that position make you suffer a terrible midfield for an entire season lol.

We definitely need Gana

Status
Not open for further replies.