• Yes

Votes: 834 79.7%
  • No

Votes: 212 20.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or we consider buying a 33 year old with questionable morals a risk not worth taking.
Brexit talk!

Nah in all fairness I get that but if the price is right and we get a year or two out of him then it’s good business.

His religious beliefs on the other hand are not something that I agree per se with but are saying that Everton should avoid signing players that are devout followers of Islam?

Brexit talk!

Nah in all fairness I get that but if the price is right and we get a year or two out of him then it’s good business.

His religious beliefs on the other hand are not something that I agree per se with but are saying that Everton should avoid signing players that are devout followers of Islam?
I will support him fully once he signs.

Thats all there is to say, I was just pointing out that some people have doubts beforehand.

He improves us, thats my only concern going forward.

Brexit talk!

Pienaar enjoyed slapping his wife a little bit, Pickers parked in disabled spots, Siggy had alot, some would say too much love to give, Dunk was basically just a hooligan.
It's not like our players have ever been saints... They are human beings at the end of the day and there have been precisely 0 perfect ones to date.

I think it is a bit rich everybody slaughtering the man for his beliefs which he is entitled to hold. He has not issued Any statement condemning homosexuality or hating on any gay people (so far as I know) he has just kept to what he believes. I have always felt that we can believe what we wish? That isnt a crime nor does it harm anybody else, this is a football forum, so why are so many people channelling the spirit of Mrs Whitehouse?
i would condemn him if he same out and proactively condemned homosexuality, but he hasnt. he refused to wear a symbol of it. For me that is no difference to somebody refusing to honour poppy day, refusing stand for the national anthem or voting to stop taking the knee. We are all entitled to our own beliefs, what we are not entitled to do is force them on others and from what I have seen Gueye hasn't done that?

For the record I am very much a supporter of gay rights.

Status
Not open for further replies.