• Yes

Votes: 834 79.7%
  • No

Votes: 212 20.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I'd prefer Camara anyway... or someone with some resale value. Also old players going back is never as it was (see Rush at the RS for example)
If there is a choice I prefer Camara too because he is young and has rooms for improvement. Most importantly, he has resale value. I’d still love to sign Gana because this will mean Gomes, Gbamin and Davies etc will be sold.

I mean Monaco or Goodison, its a tough call like!

For gods sake get that Stadium finished so The Mersey can becomes the playground of the rich and famous.............

I mean the Monaco stadium is crap and they have like 8 fans. If you were comparing CL footie, the weather, the tax etc. I'd understand but Goodison and crowd win hands down.

He didn’t blacken it though did he, he privately ruled himself out of a game on religious grounds. Infact I think he actually told the club he was ill. I don’t agree with his beliefs but if PSG leak his private beliefs to the press what can he do. What he believes and the money he’s entitled to aren’t the same thing. Maybe PSG leaked the info to try and make it easier to get shut of him. Again I don’t condone what he thinks but so long as you have religion you’ll have bigots. I don’t think he’s ever even commented on what happened. I could be wrong like but I haven’t come across any statements fr
I'd prefer Camara anyway... or someone with some resale value. Also old players going back is never as it was (see Rush at the RS for example)
Camara wants to join Lens.

My apologies for derailing the thread with my disgusting views. On a purely football basis I can see why this could be a good signing just take issues personally elsewhere. Anyway I’ll go back to just browsing and not make your skin crawl anymore. ✌️

Status
Not open for further replies.