Votes: 834 79.7%
  • No

Votes: 212 20.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Another dreadful Everton special

There are a number of reasons I wish we'd not gone down this road, but (assuming we've managed to do this in a way which is a good financial package for us) I can understand the thinking here if the two year deal report is accurate. Finances are so stretched and our midfield is so bad that you can see why they think he'd make sense as a short term solution.

Everton Specials are only reject players brought in at £20-30m handed 5-year contracts.

A 2-yearer for Gueye is a no-brainer bruv, especially when one injury to the squad puts Tom Davies in the starting XI.
You say this, but Gueye will be 33 in September and his main attribute is the distance he covers and his physicality. I can see it as a poor signing, and that’s not even factoring in the bad press we’re going to get for signing him

Everton Specials are only reject players brought in at £20-30m handed 5-year contracts.

A 2-yearer for Gueye is a no-brainer bruv, especially when one injury to the squad puts Tom Davies in the starting XI.
You say it's a no brainer but if Bill gets it done will he gets the credit he deserves? I doubt it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back