2023/24 Idrissa Gueye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please tell me his contract is up at the end of the season. He's not even Championship material so he'd be a huge liability next season as well. Sell Onana, gleefully wave goodbye to Gueye and Doucoure end of this season and get some run-of-the-mill hard workers who can at least pass a football and we'd be miles, miles better.

Same as last game, not tracking back fast enough to help his centre backs, that should be his one job, a defensive screen, get him off free kicks, shooting, touching the ball more than twice. I can't stand him.

Please tell me his contract is up at the end of the season. He's not even Championship material so he'd be a huge liability next season as well. Sell Onana, gleefully wave goodbye to Gueye and Doucoure end of this season and get some run-of-the-mill hard workers who can at least pass a football and we'd be miles, miles better.

His contract is up in the summer but we have a one year option.

Same as last game, not tracking back fast enough to help his centre backs, that should be his one job, a defensive screen, get him off free kicks, shooting, touching the ball more than twice. I can't stand him.
He's never done that though even when he was younger.
He presses higher up the pitch and hunts for the ball he's not a defensive midfielder.

Apparently that's what onana is but you wouldn't even have known he was playing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back