Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Idrissa Gueye

Status
Not open for further replies.

i don't get the few who are complaining about this signing (the the William's link too). We need 5-6 new signings and they can't all be £30 million players and he's a good player. Hopefully the first of many.

GOT likes to complain. They complain when we make no signings, then complain when we do. I'm pretty sure if we announce Witsel/Mata and the like they'll find something to complain about then too. Bedwetters gonna wet the bed ;)

GOT likes to complain. They complain when we make no signings, then complain when we do. I'm pretty sure if we announce Witsel/Mata and the like they'll find something to complain about then too. Bedwetters gonna wet the bed ;)

Its called 'being and Evertonian' mate.

Complaining is what we do.

Welcome Gana. Both Walsh and RK wanted him in the past. Could turn out to be a real bargain.
This signing also virtually eliminates the possibility of Carvalho. We're overloaded in that position and anyone who believes we're going to spend another chunk of our budget there is dreaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back