Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Idrissa Gueye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leicester are not suddenly going to disappear. The media love in with Manchester is disgraceful. Nothing to say that Leicester can not win it again this season. They have recruited well again.

I hope Walsh can have a similar effect on our squad building going forward. Gueye will have been brought in to do a specific job for the team. I just hope we have or are about to add the players we need to make his role effective.

I don't think they'll win it again mate but they have every chance of a top six finish, and depending on the luck of the draw progressing in the CL. I wish all the best to them.

Well, i think not every player that Walsh will be brought to us will be some sort of gem player, bargain, revelation, etc.

Gueye is just the first player from many player that will be brought from this season till the future. I don't think he is the kind of player to have a massive impact to our season.

Walsh( with Koeman) has money and times to built this team and scout better players and i know for sure Walsh is 10x times better than we had over the last 5 seasons.

Well, i think not every player that Walsh will be brought to us will be some sort of gem player, bargain, revelation, etc.

Gueye is just the first player from many player that will be brought from this season till the future. I don't think he is the kind of player to have a massive impact to our season.

Walsh( with Koeman) has money and times to built this team and scout better players and i know for sure Walsh is 10x times better than we had over the last 5 seasons.
We have scouted and signed some pretty good players in the last 5 years.

Just to note, Gueye was wanted by both Walsh and Koeman last summer at their respective clubs, so I suppose when they both met up he was one of the first names on the list that we could realistically get in very quickly.

As important as Walsh was with Leicester, Ranieri has to take massive credit, Walsh didn't scout the likes of Morgan, Huth, Albrighton, King etc it's okay to find some gems but RK has to make sure he plays them the right way.Martinez had a few gems just couldn't get a system to work.

His name is Ahmed Musa.
As i check his profile, he came from Russia same as Niasse. His youtube video and his recent against Barca was very impressive.

I wonder, why did our scout do not know him when scouting in Russia in the past and instead choosing Niasse. Very bizzare.
Makes me wonder about brown envelopes, I don't know about you

i believe gueye will serve as the Mr. Wolf of the everton squad keep the flashiness to a minimum while serving a crucial function in cleaning up the chaos

With besic out this defensive disrupter could be very important. Think Barry will play some matches he's but unfortunately time does not make one faster and in particular against the top teams he just doesn't have the legs.

I agree with what you're saying but Mr. Wolf was pretty flashy in that car and suit!
haha true maybe slightly off with the reference i guess more like anton chigurh from no country from old men if im going for the unnecessary pop culture analogy. Just need that kante like dm that can sanitize the pitch of offensive threats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back