Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Idrissa Gueye

Status
Not open for further replies.
So like what Barry and Macca do, only even less flashy?
haha actually i feel like he's the composite of barry with added mobility and the scrappy tenacity of macca but appears to have a little more awareness and purpose as mack seems to get aimless at times

haha actually i feel like he's the composite of barry with added mobility and the scrappy tenacity of macca but appears to have a little more awareness and purpose as mack seems to get aimless at times

I hope you're right, mook...awareness & mobility in the same player is what we need, would free up a position next to Rom (who will slot for fun if he has a foil).

dog-closing.gif

Gueye cleaning up all over the pitch. Looks decent

few good things, few bad things decent debut for someone's first game, getting used to the team.

could become a good player for us, but we'll see.

Got better as the game went on, thought he was excellent before he got taken off. A little sloppy on the ball at times but overall I'd be very positive about how he played today.

Was impressed. Rash for the penalty though but it happens.

Neat and tidy on the ball, always on top of the play - though sometimes maybe needed to give himself a bit more time and space.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back