Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Idrissa Gueye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the break down pal, very interesting

You're absolutely welcome. Fun thing is, when players are wearing the all black boots, 9 outta 10 times it's a message to companies that they're out of their last sponsorship deals.

Sometimes players of course just wear what they want, but it's such a rare thing.

Hes the worst number 17 weve ever had.
retr.gif

He looks like he's going to prove me wrong, which is brilliant. However he's one of those players that when he doesn't play, we'll probably turn to absolute and utter crap. We were always like that when we had Carsley, couldn't play without him. There isn't another player like him in the squad

He has been a breath of fresh air. He seems to have endless energy and it's really rubbing off on the rest of the team. You had people like Ross tracking back and winning the ball. This should all be the standard and not come as a shock but there was complete lack of thought given to pressing the opposition under Martinez that people are getting excited seeing us press the opposition!

It's early days but he seems like McCarthy from his first season here, but with added drive, pace and urgency. If he continues like this he will be one of the first names on the team sheet and a firm Goodison favourite.

Keep it up Gana, lid.

I thought we were getting a poor man's Kante.

From the 3 games I've seen him in, I think we got the real deal.

For what its worth he was apparently Leicester first choice. Kante was bought when they missed out on Gana. Essentially last year from the perspectice of Ligue 1 Kante was a poor man's Gana.

Him and Mo Besic bossing Anfield.....can't wait.
He has been fantastic so far, non-stop ball-winning dynamo.....like Kip Kanoue, Mo Farah and Peter Reid all rolled into one. He's boss and he's befitting of the Cahill 17.
Love me a bit of Timmy. Proud Australian here!

If Gana ends his time at Everton being spoken about in the same breath as Tim Cahill, he will have done very well I would have thought!

Love me a bit of Timmy. Proud Australian here!

If Gana ends his time at Everton being spoken about in the same breath as Tim Cahill, he will have done very well I would have thought!

I've been watching Everton for over 40'years....Tim was one a select group of players who in my mind never gave anything less than 100% and who honestly felt the pride we would feel if we wore the RBJ. Just really like the look of Gana what little I've seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back