Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Idrissa Gueye

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm fairly sure @USABlue didn't think that, and I know I didn't. So it's a safe assumption that 'everyone' didn't literally mean 'everyone.' Just 'everyone' that doubted him.

I'm confused what you've taken issue with, that's all.
Yeah I could've worded it a bit better. Was implying everyone who doubted him

Gana is god. I'm officially starting the Church of Gana. Anyone want to be the High Priest? I'm pretty sure we could get some boss blue robes to wear for matches.

Not really sure but surely his agent would have negotiated a bigger deal for him even being at Villa?

I wouldn't try to make sense of anything in football. It's a complete lottery.

Think Dr Evil, "a gazillion pounds".

There's loads of good players around going for low fees & low wages (in footy terms, that is).

Gueye certainly looks like a bargain at this point. For every one of those, there's a Kroldrup or Niasse.

For a little fell he's so strong, players just bounce of him. Playing next to Barry is also a big factor, his legs have gone but if he can point Gana where and when to be whilst on the pitch then I'm sure he'll get better and better.

For a little fell he's so strong, players just bounce of him. Playing next to Barry is also a big factor, his legs have gone but if he can point Gana where and when to be whilst on the pitch then I'm sure he'll get better and better.

He also jumps about 10 feet in the air ffs.

Can't think of many weaknesses to his game. Really looks like a fantastic signing.

Moshiri has hardly spent for Everton. Well from what I have read anyway

It's just that we are spending it wisely, as Newcastle, RS QPR, yourselves have shown the easiest thing in the world is to spend a fortune in the prem on absolute dross/ players who don't fit a system/ have the wrong attitude. We target players, some we get some we don't for a variety of reasons but not from the lack of trying. Would rather keep it in the bank than spend for the sake of it, its the road to ruin. IF he did ever leave you can guarantee we get the price we want, which would be a damn sight more than £7.1 million now. We don't sell cheap as yourselves and City should know by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back