Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Idrissa Gueye

Status
Not open for further replies.

How come this lad escaped everyone's radar except Walshs'!
When we signed him I thought back to the home game vs Villa who were arguably the most abject team I had seen at Goodison in years. I wracked my brain to think of even one player who had caught my eye without success!!! Where was this lad last season?!?!? Don't care, just glad I know where he is this season!!!

if he keeps this up he will easily be one of the best cdms in europe (if he keeps up the form he's in atm you potential future vaulters)

been faultless he battles for everything, he is everywhere and he just runs and runs and runs. Not only that but he can pass and link up brilliantly.

I have a feeling this will be how he will play for most of the season. Against the stronger teams he will probably play more in our half while against teams we should be getting a result against he will press more into their half and get involved in the link up. It will be interesting to see if he can bring that part of his game into games against better opponents, that will make him go from a £20 million player we got for £7 million to a £40 million player and us waving our fingers infront of Villa's noses and telling them to sniff it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back