Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Idrissa Gueye

Status
Not open for further replies.
His future will be decided by his agent..............sad fact of modern football. The lad is so happy here right now lets keep him that way. I have questions over his name, is it Gueye or Gana or should we settle for Idrissa. Everyone seems to call him Gueye but he must prefer Gana as its on his shirt............after the boxing at the weekend can we call him simply Double G whatever he is he has been brilliant and a credit to both Koeman and Walsh, keep it up boys finding guys of this quality who needs a big name for big dosh

A song about him doing the rounds, seen a few videos as well, it's quite catchy:

As soon as I wake up
Every night, every day
You know that it's you I need
Idrissa Gana Gueye

It must be love love love
Nothing more nothing less
Gueye is the best

A song about him doing the rounds, seen a few videos as well, it's quite catchy:

As soon as I wake up
Every night, every day
You know that it's you I need
Idrissa Gana Gueye

It must be love love love
Nothing more nothing less
Gueye is the best

Sounds a bit gueye, I like it

Let's all pretend we signed him from Athletico Madrid for £72m instead of Aston Villa for £7.2m.

This way he could be the marquee signing everyone wanted and give us the positive net spend some were crying out for.

And he would still have been worth it if he keeps this form up throughout the season.

I'm not one for vaulting, the idea of throwing people's opinion back in their faces is a bit childish to me. Having said that, page 1 of this thread does put a smile on my face

With Barry surely retiring soon, would a Besic/Gana partnership work? Would absolutely be a terror midfield for the opposition.

Besic isn't good or reliable enough to be considered at the moment. He'd need to kick on substantially when he gets back to even have a chance of getting in.

I think we'll be bringing in one or two midfielders in January, because we have to cover Gueye going to the AFCON for a start.

Besic isn't good or reliable enough to be considered at the moment. He'd need to kick on substantially when he gets back to even have a chance of getting in.

I think we'll be bringing in one or two midfielders in January, because we have to cover Gueye going to the AFCON for a start.

Hes more than good enough.

The only question mark is fitness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back