Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Idrissa Gueye

Status
Not open for further replies.
No point wasting your time on him. Blatant RS.

It's great how they come on here and try and make out like we're obsessed with them, yet they've actually spent time creating an account on an Everton forum to wind people up. lol
Please don't call me Blatant RS and I shall refrain from calling you a Retard.

Very nice of you to say so, I've been called a few names beginning with 'C' but never a cyclon.
Less of this thanks.

Please don't call me Blatant RS and I shall refrain from calling you a Retard.

Very nice of you to say so, I've been called a few names beginning with 'C' but never a cyclon.
There are people who would find the use of the word retard as highly offensive - kindly do not use it, even in jest.

Those are the type of insults that go down well on RAWK, doesn't surprise me...

Some suspect posts from you..

"Both my favourite games didn't include Everton. They were both on telly. One was Liverpool V Chelsea in May 2014"
The other was Liverpool V Arsenal April 1989 (MICHAEL THOMAS).
On other occasions good games involved CHARLIE GEORGE & ERIC CANTONA. I think Dember takes the biscuit though.

Oh the old dig at Evertonians that they care more about the RS than Everton. Well disguised there...

"I am sorry to have given the wrong opinion about Beardsley, I think that even though he played for the RS, he was a real player."

"Just sack him! I'm sure his love for the RS will get him a job with them."

"I just wonder if we reach the F.A. Cup Final this season, will Coleman join our list of inept Right Backs: Gary Stevens '86.
Ronald McDonald '89. Tony Hibbert '09. Watch this space....."

In the what could stop you supporting Everton thread
"RS signing Barkley."

About Andy Gray..
"Since the Gerrard goal against Olympiacos, I can't even look at him. Gray now has an apprentice (Rudolf Hess) Owen Hargreaves, all
he does is wax lyrical about the RS."

see his kanchelskis comment

back to his best today ! how gary neville was torn between him and jones for motm ill never know ! our little fella ! head and shoulder above anyone else today !

MOTM. I think we are finally at the point where we need to find a replacement for Barry. Preferably someone that can drive the ball down the field and close down space faster.

MOTM. I think we are finally at the point where we need to find a replacement for Barry. Preferably someone that can drive the ball down the field and close down space faster.

Yep barry is so slow now and his passing getting worse. Besic might be a good partner tbh. James mcarthy only played the ball backwards these days. Maybe Barkley but the loses the ball in dangerous positions. Someone like N'Zonzi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back