Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Idrissa Gueye

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can clearly remember when he signed a couple of weeks out from the season starting and the panic and hysteria in this thread was flowing thick and fast - "Why are we signing some unknown lad from the worst team the EPL has ever seen?" and whatnot.

How times have changed. He could spend the rest of the season lying on a beach in Spain and he'd have already have wrapped up your Player of the Season award. 7 million at a pinch, he'd have already tripled in value by now and in reality he's equally as important (if not more!) to Everton than Lukaku.

This guy knew what he was talking about back in July:

Good post and spot on about the shooting as well lol.

He has been immense this season.

Also, there was a point in the first half where Arsenal were passing through Everton with ease, and a few of them looked about ready to roll over. However, Gana simply wasn't having it, and kept the midfield battle alive on his own until McCarthy and Barkley picked up.

It reminds me of when Dacourt came in. I just hope he sticks around a good few years longer.

Also, there was a point in the first half where Arsenal were passing through Everton with ease, and a few of them looked about ready to roll over. However, Gana simply wasn't having it, and kept the midfield battle alive on his own until McCarthy and Barkley picked up.

It reminds me of when Dacourt came in. I just hope he sticks around a good few years longer.
He's must be the only guy on planet earth who makes putting effort in, effortless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back