Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Idrissa Gueye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, there was a point in the first half where Arsenal were passing through Everton with ease, and a few of them looked about ready to roll over. However, Gana simply wasn't having it, and kept the midfield battle alive on his own until McCarthy and Barkley picked up.

It reminds me of when Dacourt came in. I just hope he sticks around a good few years longer.
He could definitely improve a number of champions league teams we just have to hope that he isn't glamorous enough for them I'd offer him a new deal soon as the season finished big pay rise

I can honestly say I dont remember him playing for Villa where I thought he must have been a stand out player in that utter dross of a team,but I just cant remember him playing for them which I think has helped,there wasnt any real expectation placed on him when he arrived but by god he stands out now,its like theres more than one of him on the pitch if we only manage to find one more like him in January Id be happy with that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back