Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Idrissa Gueye

Status
Not open for further replies.
During the Arsenal game there was a mic close enough to the touchline to hear him screaming to himself because he failed in a difficult attempt to stop the ball going for a throw in, I loved that, this guy is quality and a winner and is a refreshing change from what we are used to with modern day footballers, he's like a throwback to hardworking midfielders who just got on with the game and played for pleasure.........what a find.

During the Arsenal game there was a mic close enough to the touchline to hear him screaming to himself because he failed in a difficult attempt to stop the ball going for a throw in, I loved that, this guy is quality and a winner and is a refreshing change from what we are used to with modern day footballers, he's like a throwback to hardworking midfielders who just got on with the game and played for pleasure.........what a find.

Reminiscent of besic

It is what it is Friend

350x700px-LL-d3bb5792_Dexter.gif

aye, some Reid and Ratcliffe in there...props to those who signed him

Once again covering the whole midfield area on his own in the 2nd half as Barkley was spent and Barry cant run

Didnt deserve to be on the losing side unlick some of his team mates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back