Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Idrissa Gueye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine going from Villa to us....

Then playing how we have been for the past dozen odd games...

Hope he has a nice xmas and santa gets him some new boots as he must wear his out really quickly.

Would like two of him in the middle if ever possible but not awash with those players on the market. Ndidi would have been a good one. Maybe cloning will come on in leaps and bounds in the next few months.

Any idea on the difference between him and Kante?

I'll be fairly positive going into the new year if we have Schneiderlin and Gana in the middle of midfield, with McCarthy, Barry and maybe Besic as back ups. Where this leaves Tom Davies though is a mystery.

It's great you have come around to him.

tumblr_nhpge4OU881u6jgd6o1_250.gif

I'll be fairly positive going into the new year if we have Schneiderlin and Gana in the middle of midfield, with McCarthy, Barry and maybe Besic as back ups. Where this leaves Tom Davies though is a mystery.

On loan somewhere, thats the best thing we can do in the upcoming window, he needs first team games to kick on.

I still can't fathom how he missed that chance. Not his best game, but even when he's rank average he still looks better than most.

Definitely fell out with him though for 10 minutes after that miss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back