Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Idrissa Gueye

Status
Not open for further replies.
What game is the first game he'll miss whilst at African cup of Nations? FA Cup Leicester or Man City at home?
he goes after the saints game according to echo report on xmas day,me myself i though he would have played fa cup game then went,but maybe everton might try for the extra game as we usually attempt

he wouldn't get into the u-21 side's midfield

so i recommend swerve

Spot on. If true, this is a really worrying sign of things to come.

He might even be good, but he shouldn't be our first signing of the season as we get closer to August. Things looking grim.

For what it's worth, he was one of Villas better players. But that means absolutely nothing really - we shouldn't be signing anyone from that side.

Tbh I think we have enough mediocre midfielders without having to add to the pile.

Marseille please sign him.

As a backup big yes.

I just wouldn't buy a player from a relegated team unless they were a complete anomaly, this guy is your run of the mill bang average defender in a poor side

So far away from what we need it's unreal, hopefully just media rubbish like normal

Gueye is half-decent but he genuinely is no improvement on our current midfielders.

I'd rather just keep McCarthy.

If he's for the u21s I'm all for it. I can't see were he would start in the first eleven tho. Just gotta hope koeman thinks he's one for the future than now and there should be other better players starting infront of him

Midfield Niasse. Swerve.

I don't want to condemn a player before he starts, but if he played regularly for Villa last season without standing out, it's not a good sign.

The gold mine of all GOT threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back