Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Idrissa Gueye

Status
Not open for further replies.
We won't get the same kind of space against Palace as we did today.

Probably not & more than likely we'll revert to type and by 5pm next Saturday GOT will be in full fume and all will be well with the world.

(unless we are about to embark on a Southampton like surge up the table .....)

lol

haunted by the ghosts of late night transferbations past...

So if we were signing Carvalho + McCarthy was fit what (at the time) was the point of Gueye?

I also stated clearly before anyone else that statistically he looked amazing for villa and that was before we had even been linked with him.

Whats up with this selective vaulting.

How does Koeman accommodate Gana, Schneiderlen, Davies, Barkley in same midfield?! I know it's a squad game, but will be interesting to see over coming weeks
In the current formation, by playing Gana and Schneiderlin as the double pivot and having Barkley in front of them.

Davies, Barry, McCarthy, Besic will be used sparingly, I would think. As well as Davies and Barry played on the weekend, one is 18 and one is 36, Gana has been one of the best players in the entire league this season and Schneiderlin is simply a class player who will win his starting position soon enough and keep it.

For next game though, it would be stunning if RK didn't put out the same starting XI and Morgan cools his heels on the bench for another week - you don't change a team who have just pulled out THAT performance.

In the current formation, by playing Gana and Schneiderlin as the double pivot and having Barkley in front of them.

Davies, Barry, McCarthy, Besic will be used sparingly, I would think. As well as Davies and Barry played on the weekend, one is 18 and one is 36, Gana has been one of the best players in the entire league this season and Schneiderlin is simply a class player who will win his starting position soon enough and keep it.

For next game though, it would be stunning if RK didn't put out the same starting XI and Morgan cools his heels on the bench for another week - you don't change a team who have just pulled out THAT performance.

Totally agree. Not one player should lose their place after last week. Plus, I thought Schneiderlin looked very short of match fitness and will take a few substitute appearances to get up to speed.

Totally agree. Not one player should lose their place after last week. Plus, I thought Schneiderlin looked very short of match fitness and will take a few substitute appearances to get up to speed.

Aye he looked a yard off the pace of the game, the intensity we played at probably didnt help that view though.

A full week of training will help him though - did he only manage 1 session before the City game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back