Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Idrissa Gueye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Koeman is going to have a real selection headache when Gana comes back & Morgan is at full sharpness.

Gana, Davies, Morgan, Barkley. Who do you pick?

Koeman is going to have a real selection headache when Gana comes back & Morgan is at full sharpness.

If we keep the same formation we have been rocking then (3-5-2) then I would think Davies gets dropped and you have Schneiderlin flanked by Barkley and Gueye. Although I wouldn't be surprised if you don't see more rotation of those mids and Davies becoming more of a super sub. He would come on for Ross if we are protecting a lead or Gueye if we need to push for a goal.

Barry. Pick Gareth.

Gana can have anonymous games occasionally and he'll be knackered after ACoN playing on those pitches

Initially I'd guess you'd rest gueye as he will need it after the afcon, then possibly ease him back in first signs that Davies needs a break as almost certainly he will do after 8-10 games at his age, then let form dictate and depending who and where we're playing I'd guess.lot of big away games in April onwards that I can see him playing all 4 in with mirallas dropping out and Ross further forward.

Initially I'd guess you'd rest gueye as he will need it after the afcon, then possibly ease him back in first signs that Davies needs a break as almost certainly he will do after 8-10 games at his age, then let form dictate and depending who and where we're playing I'd guess.lot of big away games in April onwards that I can see him playing all 4 in with mirallas dropping out and Ross further forward.
He's playing a few games in Africa not returning from the space shuttle. On his form over the first half of the season he should go straight into the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back