Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Idrissa Gueye

Status
Not open for further replies.
He'll be back in.

And our midfield options are just proper boss at the moment aren't they.

Schneiderlin, Gueye, Davies, Barkley, McCarthy, Barry, Besic.

I don't want him to be sold, but given that list I can see McCarthy going this window if a big offer comes in. It might be different if we were in the cups, but...

Besides not having a chance to win something this is a problem. No extra games to get everyone match time.

Gueye in for Barry, Ross moved into Mirallas's position, Schneiderlin in Ross's. Davies stays where he is. Sorted.

Or Koeman drops Davies to slot Schneiderlin in.

So long as we keep winning and performing well, Id swap Barry for Gana when he's back and keep the rest the same. Snides will get his chance. To all those thinking our uptick in results has anything to do with Gana leaving, there's about 10 other things we changed as well. Formation, keeper, Davies inclusion, etc.

Mirallas' game has stepped up recently. Don't see any reason to drop him.

Me neither, but knowing Koeman wasn't massively sold on him I can see him being most likely to drop out. Someone who is playing well is going to be dropped if we want to see Schneiderlin and Gueye in the same lineup.

Besides not having a chance to win something this is a problem. No extra games to get everyone match time.

meh, the best of the bunch get in the first team.

Doesn't really bother me. It is what it is.

It just means we're more likely to sell certain players if decent offers come in really.

Me neither, but knowing Koeman wasn't massively sold on him I can see him being most likely to drop out. Someone who is playing well is going to be dropped if we want to see Schneiderlin and Gueye in the same lineup.

Koeman has never said he wasn't sold on him or even acted like he was...

He's started most of our games this season and atm is the best way to prevent Rom getting isolated.

Koeman knows this. I highly doubt he'll drop this system now it's starting to click. If Kev goes out of the team it'll be another striker brought in or we'll see more of Lookman.

meh, the best of the bunch get in the first team.

Doesn't really bother me. It is what it is.

It just means we're more likely to sell certain players if decent offers come in really.

You can only tell so much in training. Not every player pays like he trains.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back