Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Idrissa Gueye

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing this lad might give us is some aggressive pressing and winning possession in midfield, which McCarthy and if we're really honest Barry too, never bother their asses doing.

He wont be starting games. Think a few players have no future at Everton. McCarthy & Gibson immediately spring to mind and i dont think Barry will see much playing time either. 3 out, 3 in.

not sure if old newz

Villa signed him for 9M and put a 7M release clause in his contract
/LOL Villa

Looking at their boards they aren't too arsed about losing him. The majority of the posters were underwhelmed by him but also said that could have been the side and coaching being so awful.

He wont be starting games. Think a few players have no future at Everton. McCarthy & Gibson immediately spring to mind and i dont think Barry will see much playing time either. 3 out, 3 in.

I'd much rather it be 2 out 2 in than have one of the above leave and replaced by Gueye (well, Gibbo could go). McCarthy and Barry are both better imo.

I don't mind Gueye, but I don't think he's anywhere near as effective as Kante or as good as the aforementioned current EFC players in the holding role. And going forward he's less effective than either McCarthy or Barry.

Happy to be proved wrong if he signs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back