Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Idrissa Gueye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on do any of us really know how good he is? The fact he was a part of the worst premier league side is concerning but let's give Koeman the benefit of the doubt.

The rs spent £25m on a relegated player.

He'll be better than McCarthy and cleverly.

Come on do any of us really know how good he is? The fact he was a part of the worst premier league side is concerning but let's give Koeman the benefit of the doubt.

There's a bunch of articles about him before he joined Villa. Seek them out, I think you will be pleasantly surprised.

i

Yeah, hopefully Koeman's got this. Thing that makes me nervous is his ratings match by match - if you look them up, basically all of his decent performances were against weaker teams, most of his ratings against anyone with a half decent centre mid were awful.

But then Messi would probably have struggled in that Villa side, so maybe he'll be fine with a stronger team around him.

If he does come in, I'll be right behind him of course and cheering him along :)

Right up until I arbitrarily decide to start booing him :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back