Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Idrissa Gueye

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'd have to find teams that were willing to pay that for those two then negotiate and conclude before deadline while also negotiating and concluding for Carvalho.
This is all for a position that's already covered and would take a lot of time and resources away while we're scrambling to fill other positions. It's just not realistic.

Maybe other teams will see us spending at cm and make bids off their own bat mate - stranger things have happend

Seems like a Walsh purchase to me with Koeman's blessing. Looking forward to seeing the lad play! Good luck to you Idrissa!

Welcome to Goodison let's hope more signings to come, hope we have got a bargain, hard to judge him in a relegation team, but reports say he a great prospect is Iggy;)

Seems like a Walsh purchase to me with Koeman's blessing. Looking forward to seeing the lad play! Good luck to you Idrissa!

I thought I read / heard somewhere that Koeman wanted him at Saints last season. So think he's been on both his and Walsh's radar for some time...

He's no James McCarthy is he?

For a start, he knows what he's doing when he's on the ball. He tackles cleanly. He kept fit all last season.

Good signing at half the price of Jimmy Mac.

Anyone criticising this lad now needs to take a break and give the lad til next year.

He isn't a world class player but if we had announced Kante or Mahrez type players it would be the same underwhelmed reaction. Give him a chance because by the sounds of it , Gueye represents a new and more enjoyable way of watching this team play which is great all round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back