Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Idrissa Gueye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then you should probably trust what Ronald Koeman sees over what you or I see mate.

Yeah but it's a given that anybody who manages a professional football team likely has a better understanding of football than your average fan. Makes for a dull forum if everybody just says 'another great signing from the manager' though.

Bit more interesting if people like, have opinions about players. I'll be proven right or wrong, that's fine. Hope he's the new Kante.

I'm convinced. I've never seen him play, and I've never heard of him, don't even know what type of player he is, but I'm very confident that he'll become an Everton legend.

Also, how old is this lid?
Same here, just want to add that he's already a legend to me. What a first interview, never be topped.

Who'll play defense today?
Idrissa Gana tackle.

Does football make you happy?
It made Idrissa Gueye.

I'll see my way out.

Yeah but it's a given that anybody who manages a professional football team likely has a better understanding of football than your average fan. Makes for a dull forum if everybody just says 'another great signing from the manager' though.

Bit more interesting if people like, have opinions about players. I'll be proven right or wrong, that's fine. Hope he's the new Kante.

Oh i wasn't saying don't have an opinion mate. You don't strike me as one who goes off on one for no reason. And I know you'll support this chap too.

But I think we can all say this manager knows his stuff. (Unlike the last!)

This guy is not exciting at all. But I reality who knows?!

Last edited:
Having watched that video, he kind of reminds me of Pienaar, in the way he moves his feet when buying free kicks. It's nice, Stevie P was a joy to watch in his pomp

Cracking tackle on the lad too (oo er)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back