If Moyes left tomorrow who would you want to replace him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best call yet and one I would consider.

This thread is about what if, not it won't so lets have suggestions

But yeah Mark Hughes would be an obvious one, I dont think anyone would disagree with him as a candidate, I just dont think it would be realistic. Surely the point of this would be to see the list of available managers that we would take and would probably join us, otherwise we could just throw any names out there, dont you think?

But yeah Mark Hughes would be an obvious one, I dont think anyone would disagree with him as a candidate, I just dont think it would be realistic. Surely the point of this would be to see the list of available managers that we would take and would probably join us, otherwise we could just throw any names out there, dont you think?

Well lets get names to put in the hat. Heat's has just come up with Billic and I had not even thought of him, lets say top ten and vote?

OK then, well my realistic target would be Coppell while dream target would be Mourinihio.

It would be interesting to hear from our continental european evertonians of some up and coming managers out there that we're not aware of too.

dave jones.

That one crossed my mind too, I'm sure his name would be in the bookies list if Moyes left at this moment in time.

Do you think we might be heating the contract situation up by even talking about this on here? I mean, you just know some lazy journalist is gonna look at this and write an article about Moyes leaving and Everton lining up his successor.

There is no one to fill in Moyes shoes, he in the middle of his work, why would he go now? and where would he go?

Moyes is here to stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back