If Moyes left tomorrow who would you want to replace him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moyes is still going to be here for a few years. I can't see why he'd invest in so many young players if he wasn't.

I'd love O'Neill or Ramos but can't really see either of them coming. Spurs (definitiely) and Villa (probably) have more money than us.

Mark Hughes has stablized Blackburn I think he'd be a solid choise.

Boothroyd would be superb. He has passion, works hard, and doesn't whine or make excuses.

Coppell, he's a decent manager but I don't know, he always seems so depressed.

Would be OK with Big Sam too. Wenger couldn't get the barcodes to Europe.

Moyes is still going to be here for a few years. I can't see why he'd invest in so many young players if he wasn't.

I'd love O'Neill or Ramos but can't really see either of them coming. Spurs (definitiely) and Villa (probably) have more money than us.

Mark Hughes has stablized Blackburn I think he'd be a solid choise.

Boothroyd would be superb. He has passion, works hard, and doesn't whine or make excuses.

Coppell, he's a decent manager but I don't know, he always seems so depressed.

Would be OK with Big Sam too. Wenger couldn't get the barcodes to Europe.

Pity you were doing so well Rook(n)

Well I could live with Big Sam, he'd (most likely) keep us in Europe for a few years w/o bankrupting us, admittedly it wouldn't be very fun to watch though. At least with Big Sam I wouldn't have to worry about buying a satellite to watch us in the Championship.

In the little amount of my life that I've watched football, I watched in horror teams that make the most god-awful managerial decisions, throwing money at guys who've sucked wherever they've been (Souness, Robson, Keegan) or managers who suck the life out of teams/fan bases like Curbishley and Onion man. That's my biggest fear with losing Moyes.

Well I could live with Big Sam, he'd (most likely) keep us in Europe for a few years w/o bankrupting us, admittedly it wouldn't be very fun to watch though. At least with Big Sam I wouldn't have to worry about buying a satellite to watch us in the Championship.

In the little amount of my life that I've watched football, I watched in horror teams that make the most god-awful managerial decisions, throwing money at guys who've sucked wherever they've been (Souness, Robson, Keegan) or managers who suck the life out of teams/fan bases like Curbishley and Onion man. That's my biggest fear with losing Moyes.

i like that, thats something else...

"or managers who suck the life out of teams/fan bases like Curbishley and Onion man. That's my biggest fear with losing Moyes."

thats a marked amount of regard for the personal effect of the manager beyond picking the side and making signings on the actual support.

integrity, honour, respect.

i wonder how much extends as far as kenwright.

i like that, thats something else...

"or managers who suck the life out of teams/fan bases like Curbishley and Onion man. That's my biggest fear with losing Moyes."

thats a marked amount of regard for the personal effect of the manager beyond picking the side and making signings on the actual support.

integrity, honour, respect.
All the way imo. One of BK's biggest faults is loyalty, he stuck with Walter four years too long

Another Question....

If Moyes did go, where would he go....

Unfortunately I think he is perfectly suited to the Manure and maybe they already have their eye on him.

Another Question....

If Moyes did go, where would he go....

Unfortunately I think he is perfectly suited to the Manure and maybe they already have their eye on him.

To be honest, I think Man Utd would look for a more high profile manager than Moyes. If, in 2 or 3 years, the Moyes revolution has shown to be the success it appears it could be, perhaps Utd would have a pop at snatching him. Until then, we can sleep soundly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back