If the club can achieve on the field, what they achieve off the field

Status
Not open for further replies.
I started watching Everton Football Club a long time ago, not Everton in the Community, and as well as EITC do I am only really interested in Everton FC and how they perform on the field, EITC and what they do doesn’t compensate when EFC are doing poorly, which has been quite a lot in the last three decades.
I want to see Everton win trophys mate not build a place for people to have a cup of tea.

What a miserable worldview to have.

Baffled by people thinking that the two are things are in any way linked. It's not like we're spending too long handing out cups of tea and forgetting to train. How anyone can be annoyed that the club is trying to do some good in the community is just beyond me.

After the horror show of Bournemouth, it was nailed on that we’d get fed some ‘nice’ stuff.

The Monster deal, Coleman and his call for bravery, and (sadly), the almost inevitable EitC story.

Monster are piling sponsorship elsewhere too, not just Everton, Leicester have had a deal too recently, and the Coleman rallying call is just a regurgitation of previous messages from Neville and Jags.

EitC does marvellous work, that cannot be denied or overlooked, but the apparent willingness of DBB/the club to use EitC stories to whitewash over another dismal performance is getting tedious and belittling of supporters intelligence.

Get it right on the field, challenge for and maybe win the occasional trophy and they can issue as much EitC stuff as possible... but stop taking the fan base for fools.

We are a football club first and a social action group second.

Baffled by people thinking that the two are things are in any way linked. It's not like we're spending too long handing out cups of tea and forgetting to train. How anyone can be annoyed that the club is trying to do some good in the community is just beyond me.

Tom Davies gave them a hug when he should have been working!

SELL!

Status
Not open for further replies.