If we go down who do we keep?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't bat an eye lid to selling every single one of them.

In the current squad I'd only keep garner, Patterson and gray, likes of cannon Simms etc also.

Pickford Onana and tarkowski I like but obviously theyd go.

There are zero positives to relegation, but I CAN’T WAIT for the exodus.

Pickford aside (who deserves to be in the PL), all those who will ask to leave are exactly the ones who shouldn’t have been within 1000 miles of an Everton Football Club squad in the first place.

Wouldn't bat an eye lid to selling every single one of them.

In the current squad I'd only keep garner, Patterson and gray, likes of cannon Simms etc also.

Pickford Onana and tarkowski I like but obviously theyd go.
If we drop I hope McNeil stays. I think he would do well in the championship be one of the best players in the league.

If any of those wastes of semen stay another minute after we descend into the abyss, then Everton have even less self re-cocking-spect than I thought. Biggest disgrace to the shirt since Claus Thomsen.

I would hate their rotten stinking guts, except they don't have any.

We will need a completely new squad if (when) we go down. We won't keep any of our best players as they will either go of their own accord or will need to be sold. Dyche has been there before so we just have to keep faith in him. Such a high turnover in playing staff will be a shock to the stsyem, and I can't see us being promoted at the first attempt because of it. We need a striker that scores 15+ goals to have a good go of it. No idea where we get one from.

There are zero positives to relegation, but I CAN’T WAIT for the exodus.

Pickford aside (who deserves to be in the PL), all those who will ask to leave are exactly the ones who shouldn’t have been within 1000 miles of an Everton Football Club squad in the first place.

exodus to where, no lubs are going to want to take the dross especially with the high wages we were giving out.
Wasn't it leaked that Holgate was on 50 to 75,000 a week?

We will need a completely new squad if (when) we go down. We won't keep any of our best players as they will either go of their own accord or will need to be sold. Dyche has been there before so we just have to keep faith in him. Such a high turnover in playing staff will be a shock to the stsyem, and I can't see us being promoted at the first attempt because of it. We need a striker that scores 15+ goals to have a good go of it. No idea where we get one from.
Coventry and Boro.... Gyok-ett and Chub-bs will be Everton's mammi vice.

(Viktor Gyokeres and Chuba Akpom)..... I'll get me coat.

This will probably be the team that's starts the 1st game of the new season.
Begovic
Nkounkou
Coleman (job for life)
Holgate
Godfrey
Gbamin
Gomes
Davies (job for life)
Warrington
Simms
Dobbin
Should do ok in the championship.
By "ok" I mean probably not get relegated.
Who am I kidding. We're DOOMED!

Whichever way it goes this season I am looking forward to the purge of our dross. Maybe 3 or 5 promotions from the u21s will come good.

On quality and reputation, the only ones I can see as too good for the level are:
Pickford
Tarkowski (maybe - back to back relegations)
Gueye
Onana
DCL (maybe - been injured for two years).

There's a few more out of contract, but if we're hoping to sell a few more we'll have to put the work in. With the right additions, I do think there's enough about what's left of the squad to come right back up. But we are Everton...

Retained/not sold (maybe)

Begović

Patterson
Coleman
Tarkowski
Holgate
Mykolenko
Nkounkou
Godfrey
Branthwaite

Davies
McNeil