If we stay up this season . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

gazzaa2

Player Valuation: £15m
Will you have the energy to go through all this again next season? Coach welcomes, the 12th man, shouting yourself hoarse, more and more demands of fans to carry this team to safety home and away. I'm exhausted with it now. We might still get out of it but it's just postponing the inevitable. We can't keep getting away with it or relying on the fans to save the day.

It’s inevitably going to happen at some point.

I guess for me it’s look for some positives, and try to reset and Start again, why not do it now?

Club is filled with the wrong people from top to bottom, and I for one, just want my club to be the club I grew up watching. Watching it die? It’s like losing a family member, it’s painful.

Fans deserve more, and dragging us through this again is just too much.

It was a miracle we somehow did it once last season, to do it again would be mental, but we never learned the 1st time and only Everton could go through this again, when we all know what was needed as in a forward just for the start before season began

The best thing that can happen here, is that the premier league get the results of the independent review quickly and, if they decide to dock us points, they do it this season rather than save it up for when we manage to get back, making it virtually impossible for us to survive should we be promoted. I think we are relegated this season, with or without a points deduction, I also think we deserve to be relegated.

Status
Not open for further replies.