If we stay up this season . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best thing that can happen here, is that the premier league get the results of the independent review quickly and, if they decide to dock us points, they do it this season rather than save it up for when we manage to get back, making it virtually impossible for us to survive should we be promoted. I think we are relegated this season, with or without a points deduction, I also think we deserve to be relegated.
Fully deserved.

Relegation or otherwise, I'm already transitioning to more emotionally rewarding pastimes, such as ikebana (the ancient Japanese art of flower arrangement) and maybe heroin.

The only downside is the unrelenting negativity on ikebana fan forums.

Relegation or otherwise, I'm already transitioning to more emotionally rewarding pastimes, such as ikebana (the ancient Japanese art of flower arrangement) and maybe heroin.

The only downside is the unrelenting negativity on ikebana fan forums.

It was negativity to predict relegation before the Newcastle game and the other results around us

It's now just purely rationalism

It was negativity to predict relegation before the Newcastle game and the other results around us

It's now just purely rationalism
Sure sure, but in ikebana it makes the flowers wilt.

And as an Everton supporter I presume to know a thing or two about delicate flowers.

To be honet i dont think we had the energy to go through it this season, everyone was burnt out after last, this season has just be a chore
Agree with this. You look at the game last night. That atmosphere was incredible the sirens, the banners the singing and fireworks. Was a great spectacle and I for one was proud to be there supporting the club I love. But come end of that game, I feel like a lot of us have just accepted it now. Last season has drained us all. Saddest part for me was, driving out after the game and seeing thousands of hard Working people walk past with this face off, well don’t know how to describe just horrible anyway. And we haven’t even been physically relegated yet. Just hard because even though we all don’t know each other or even know what each other look like we are all family.

'If' is gurning under the weight of that question. Too much heavy lifting. They will not stay up sadly. If it helps rid the club of Bill Kenwright then it may not be all that disastrous but if the current ownership- administrative board remains then its a truly frightening prospect.

Agree with this. You look at the game last night. That atmosphere was incredible the sirens, the banners the singing and fireworks. Was a great spectacle and I for one was proud to be there supporting the club I love. But come end of that game, I feel like a lot of us have just accepted it now. Last season has drained us all. Saddest part for me was, driving out after the game and seeing thousands of hard Working people walk past with this face off, well don’t know how to describe just horrible anyway. And we haven’t even been physically relegated yet. Just hard because even though we all don’t know each other or even know what each other look like we are all family.
I was on Goodison Road mate, for about half an hour before i went in, for me that was the highlight of the day, that was my match day experience, im sure it was for many. Inside I had a good chat with a few of the regulars around me ... but left after 75 minutes, the football has become the worst part of going to a football match, we all enjoy everything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.