If you had to choose a new 'keeper....

Realistic current PL 'keeper for Everton?

• Butland (Stoke)

• Foster (WBA)

• Adrian (West Ham)

• Schmeichel (Leicester)

• Vorm (Spurs)

• Fabianski (Swansea)

• Hennessey (Palace)

• Minge Olé! (RS)

• Boruc (Bournemouth)

• Gomes (Watford)

• Elliott (Barcodes)

• Ospina (Arsenal)

• Forster (Southampton)

• Begovic (Chelsea)

• Caballero (Citeh)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TyphooToffee

Player Valuation: £60m
Just for fun, if signing a new 'keeper from the current Premier League clubs was the only choice (apart from the obvious ones we wouldn't get anyway), which three would you go for? It'll be interesting to see the results!

Interesting to see a few have picked Schmeichel - what a difference a year makes. He was bottom of the league for most of last season, would he have been included in this poll then?

I used a vote on him, like.

Interesting to see a few have picked Schmeichel - what a difference a year makes. He was bottom of the league for most of last season, would he have been included in this poll then?

I used a vote on him, like.
Yes, he would still have been included, though he may not have got many votes

Gone for Vorm & Forster

Vorm's the more realistic chance I reckon; a decent enough 'keeper, and spurs are meant to be heavily linked with some Turkish GK.

Forster's alright, like. Better than both our 'keepers. Shouldn't have let Ruddy go imo. Keeping turner & getting shut of Ruddy was a bad move by moylez

Ospina's way overrated.

Some decent keepers there. Shows how far down our keepers would rate. Begovic for me. I've saw foster a lot for celtic and I rate him as well. Unsure bout Schmeichel . Fantastic season like his fellow teammates but is it a one season wonder

Status
Not open for further replies.