Confirmed Signing Iliman Ndiaye

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s really nice technically but a confidence player with erratic end product. If we sign him and he settles and feels comfortable he will be a very useful addition but it is not a slam dunk. He offers creative options we do not have at present though so I see why he interests us.

To say
All very premature according to Bobble.
To say the words ‘done’ and ‘final details’ is a little premature (bearing in mind he had been pushing Minteh harder than anyone too), I said previously we had asked regarding a loan and Marseille were not interested, they wanted a fee or at worst an obligation, and that talks were on-going. Ndiaye has not enjoyed his time so far there and wants to leave if possible. Unfortunately in typical Fabrizio fashion at the moment, it’s his story, when he did not have a clue of the state of play 24 hours ago 🙄😂

I can’t see it happening if we want a loan,
However if it does come off, it maybe a blessing to have someone who doesn’t need half a dozen touches to get it under control.

To say

To say the words ‘done’ and ‘final details’ is a little premature (bearing in mind he had been pushing Minteh harder than anyone too), I said previously we had asked regarding a loan and Marseille were not interested, they wanted a fee or at worst an obligation, and that talks were on-going. Ndiaye has not enjoyed his time so far there and wants to leave if possible. Unfortunately in typical Fabrizio fashion at the moment, it’s his story, when he did not have a clue of the state of play 24 hours ago 🙄😂
Get on the poll and vote Fabrizio tier 5 mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back