Confirmed Signing Iliman Ndiaye

Status
Not open for further replies.

To say

To say the words ‘done’ and ‘final details’ is a little premature (bearing in mind he had been pushing Minteh harder than anyone too), I said previously we had asked regarding a loan and Marseille were not interested, they wanted a fee or at worst an obligation, and that talks were on-going. Ndiaye has not enjoyed his time so far there and wants to leave if possible. Unfortunately in typical Fabrizio fashion at the moment, it’s his story, when he did not have a clue of the state of play 24 hours ago 🙄😂
So the “final detail” of which Fab speaks is that Marseille want us to give them some actual money and we don’t want to.

It’s always those pesky little details eh?

N’DIAYEEEEEEEEYEEEEEEEEEE WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOUUUUUUU

Pinched this off the internet earlier.
1000094806.webp

To say

To say the words ‘done’ and ‘final details’ is a little premature (bearing in mind he had been pushing Minteh harder than anyone too), I said previously we had asked regarding a loan and Marseille were not interested, they wanted a fee or at worst an obligation, and that talks were on-going. Ndiaye has not enjoyed his time so far there and wants to leave if possible. Unfortunately in typical Fabrizio fashion at the moment, it’s his story, when he did not have a clue of the state of play 24 hours ago 🙄😂
You think the clubs could come to an agreement in the end?

Thought we want an option and they want an obligation … no ?
I’d have thought if they are happy to take an obligation it’s a deal we could do. We obviously like the player and will be in a much better position to pay the fee next summer. Realistically clubs are unlikely to accept loans with options as they can’t book any guaranteed income.

I guess we’ll see.

It feels like there is a deal to be done here where we buy out right but with limited upfront money (enough to cover Marseille’s next instalment to Sheffield United?!) and the rest spread over the deal. We will need to manage 24/25 wages and amortisation carefully (an Onana sale after 1/7 helps) but once in BMD we could have some headroom under the new SCR regime with the boost in revenues we should (fingers crosssed) get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back