Confirmed Signing Iliman Ndiaye

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think by now you get that the BBC link you posted was irrelevant. Ignore payment timings. Look at fee and contract length and timing of the contract signing to get amortisation correct. Simples.

Irrelevant and incorrect about Beto but relevant and correct for Ndiaye and Irregbunum.

That was my original point, for anyone worried about us signing players now with respect to PSR. Amortization/Spreading the cost of players over the length of the contract means Everton can make signings in June, as it doesn't have a huge impact on our 23/24 PSR calculation.

barney-stinson-gun-to-head-through-mouth-acting-3xkzjw4v2vd80ptm.gif

If it's a 5 year deal, either 250k (15,000,000/60) or nothing.
Are you sure about this. I understood and everything I had read does not break it down to month but to accounting periods.

So if we buy before 30/6 for £15million on a 5 years contract it would be £3million to Amortisation and not what you say. Happy to be pointed to something that confirms that your approach is correct.

Are you sure about this. I understood and everything I had read does not break it down to month but to accounting periods.

So if we buy before 30/6 for £15million on a 5 years contract it would be £3million to Amortisation and not what you say. Happy to be pointed to something that confirms that your approach is correct.

Accounting rules, years of experience. You don't depreciate an asset or amortize a contract before it's available for use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back