Confirmed Signing Iliman Ndiaye

I really wanted us to get him before he moved to France, so I consider this good news.

Surely we are not at risk of breaching PSR if we are adding 15 million pounds worth of expenditure to the accounts less than a week ahead of the accounting deadline?
It wouldnt be 15, it would be amortised over the contract so it would be 3m just now.

Cant imagie we would be signing someone though if there wasnt an outgoing deal set up or we were under PSR already.

I really wanted us to get him before he moved to France, so I consider this good news.

Surely we are not at risk of breaching PSR if we are adding 15 million pounds worth of expenditure to the accounts less than a week ahead of the accounting deadline?
More like amortised over the rumoured 5-year contact, so £3m either in this financial year or post-1st July

….I wouldn’t be surprised if this isn’t officially pushed through until Monday. Might explain why the likes of Bobble isn’t confirming it.

My gut says N'Diaye will most likely sign for us on the 1st of July to avoid PSR blushes. A confirmation may come sooner.

My gut says N'Diaye will most likely sign for us on the 1st of July to avoid PSR blushes. A confirmation may come sooner.
International deals typically officially go through on the 1st July anyway.

See also from ESPN:

Premier League transfer window​

The transfer market reopened on Friday, June 14, though most international deals and free transfers will not go through until July 1.

The Premier League will close the transfer window on Friday, Aug. 30 at 11 p.m. BST / 6 p.m. ET.