Confirmed Signing Iliman Ndiaye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate how the interviewer always forces the player signing to say how big the club is and how great the fans are

Makes me cringe

Would you rather we followed the RS?

Claiming he’s a lifelong RS fan whilst lighting an RS branded candle at Auschwitz wearing an RS branded cape which was recently part of an RS kit launch at Ground Zero.

First question

It’s so insincere mate. It’s why I don’t follow the official media account. Phoney.

The irony is the fans who actually wanted to us to act like a big club got stick and even the club itself tried to shame them.

Good luck to the new lad, it doesn’t excite me at all but want to be wrong.

We desperately need creativity and goalscorers .

Would you rather we followed the RS?

Claiming he’s a lifelong RS fan whilst lighting an RS branded candle at Auschwitz wearing an RS branded cape which was recently part of an RS kit launch at Ground Zero.
We ARE following the RS though, just not as subtly.

They'd at least brief the player before hand to say it, not just go:

''WELCOME TO EVERTON, HOW BIG ARE WE? AND WHAT ABOUT THOSE FANS EH?''

We ARE following the RS though, just not as subtly.

They'd at least brief the player before hand to say it, not just go:

''WELCOME TO EVERTON, HOW BIG ARE WE? AND WHAT ABOUT THOSE FANS EH?''
Player interviews are for Americans and children.
I just want him to play well, everything else is a distraction.

I don't get the negativity.

Based on his time in England he's a good signing in a position that we need for a reasonable fee.

Fortunately the days of signing big names are long gone and we can now concentrate on players that will just come in and help the team .

What negativity?

Based on his time in England he's a good signing in a position that we need for a reasonable fee.

Fortunately the days of signing big names are long gone and we can now concentrate on players that will just come in and help the team .
Agreed , Think he’s a promising signing and a really decent addition to a threadbare squad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back