Confirmed Signing Iliman Ndiaye

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe he will do well for us, will he get crazy numbers, of course not but he does offer something nobody else can in the team and that's dribbling and actual good close control. These type of lads are the ones who unlock the Lutons and Ipswich's at home.
You're spot on it seems like some fans still expect us to be signing superstars who are going to set the league alight but thats not realistic so signing players who can play a part in us becoming a better team and squad is as good as its going to get and we'd be a lot better off if people get that into their heads sooner rather than later.

Really looking forward to seeing this boy play.

IDK how he fits in since Dyche owes his job to Douc's goals over the last couple years and may be reluctant to drop him. Should be interesting.

You're spot on it seems like some fans still expect us to be signing superstars who are going to set the league alight but thats not realistic so signing players who can play a part in us becoming a better team and squad is as good as its going to get and we'd be a lot better off if people get that into their heads sooner rather than later.
As sad as it still is, Survival is still priority until we get to Bramley Moore. Obviously I want more but I'm not stupid, we are very lucky to still be in this league right now and starting to look like we are moving in the right direction.

I don’t expect us to be signing superstar type players. If I did I would of made it clear.

Sake, can't even go after him.

Ross2.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back