Confirmed Signing Iliman Ndiaye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Statement signings like this often lead me to think the following modern philosophical musing:

Today this could be the greatest Ndiaye of our lives (Gary Barlow)

3 goals and 5 assists in 30 games in the French league says otherwise
Compare how he was used by Sheffield in 22/23 to the fairly scattergun way he was used by Marseille in 23/24 (not to mention multiple changes in manager, time needed to adjust etc). There's a natural position in our team that suits him perfectly and used in the correct way we should get far better output than Marseille did.

Sheffield 22/23

Screenshot 2024-07-03 at 13.09.03.webp

Marseille 23/24:

Screenshot 2024-07-03 at 13.11.50.webp

i was asking you who the fans are who want superstars.
And I've already answered that i'm not talking about anybody in particular its a comment based on the amount of people this summer who have said certain links and signings are meh and underwhelming and other things like that. My point is that as a team who haven't finished above 10th for 5 years and who have very well documented money problems are lot of signings are going to be a bit like that if you compare to them the very best players around because we're not shopping in the same market. I said @Victus was spot on because he said I don't expect him to get amazing numbers but I think he can be a good signing by offering us something we don't have the fact he was replying to you was irrelevant I've never even noticed you as a poster until you started harrassing me 5 minutes ago so it wasn't a pointed comment at you believe me.

And I've already answered that i'm not talking about anybody in particular its a comment based on the amount of people this summer who have said certain links and signings are meh and underwhelming and other things like that. My point is that as a team who haven't finished above 10th for 5 years and who have very well documented money problems are lot of signings are going to be a bit like that if you compare to them the very best players around because we're not shopping in the same market. I said @Victus was spot on because he said I don't expect him to get amazing numbers but I think he can be a good signing by offering us something we don't have the fact he was replying to you was irrelevant I've never even noticed you as a poster until you started harrassing me 5 minutes ago so it wasn't a pointed comment at you believe me.

I wasn’t harassing you mate. I understand your points. Let’s move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back