2024/25 Iliman Ndiaye

We had given up. It was over when Dom couldn’t scam his way to a penalty. I’m certainly not going to judge him after that. Hell, it would be unfair to judge him after Tottenham either. He and Obrien should have had the full 90. It was the perfect excuse for them to play. Players were injured
I know that’s what everyone’s saying but it doesn’t really work like that we can say they should have played because we saw how it went when they didn’t but if they’d started and it had gone wrong you can guarantee people would have said we shouldn’t have played them. You can’t judge a new signing on one or two or ten games even but I agree that he didn’t exactly do much to say he should have played when he came on.

I know that’s what everyone’s saying but it doesn’t really work like that we can say they should have played because we saw how it went when they didn’t but if they’d started and it had gone wrong you can guarantee people would have said we shouldn’t have played them. You can’t judge a new signing on one or two or ten games even but I agree that he didn’t exactly do much to say he should have played when he came on.
I just can’t put much stock in it. Hindsight is 20/20 and all that but it wasn’t like he was thrown into a good situation so I can see why he might not have had the impact we wanted. We need to get some starters back (Branners and Garner) and then we can have a better view of where we are at. Jarrad in particular is a massive miss.

Wow we have plunged brand new depths in this thread.

Wow we have plunged brand new depths in this thread.
I don’t get what you mean I’m just saying I understand what another poster was saying about how he played when he came on I’ve literally said I’m not making any sort of judgement based off it just that I think it’s a fair comment that he didn’t play well when he came on how’s that new depths?

He probably watched majority of the match and wondered what the hell he came here for, and how on earth he wasnt starting amongst this shower of turd team.

In all honesty, i dont know why dyche bought him or lyndstrom, or o'brien for that matter. Tim only came in for a psr swap deal and wouldnt have started either if garner was fit.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back