2024/25 Iliman Ndiaye

I dont know why any Forwards with anything about them would sign for this manager.
I think if you're 24 and your career is basically one good season in the championship and then a quite poor one at a french club who want to get rid of you then you'll take whatever premier league move you can get and not worry too much about who the manager is. Ndiaye and Lindstrom are players who are quite lucky to get a move to a premier league club at this stage we aren't helping ourselves if we're going to make out that they're the answer to all our prayers and anyone but Dyche would build the team around them.

He's positive on the ball and looks to make things happen at the very least, even if things don't come off every time.

Needs to start on Tuesday night, ideally in the number 10.
Agree but that's what's difficult with him under Dyche too. He's not going to get on the ball as much as he should due to long ball football. To get the best out of him he should be picking it up just beyond the halfway line.

I think if you're 24 and your career is basically one good season in the championship and then a quite poor one at a french club who want to get rid of you then you'll take whatever premier league move you can get and not worry too much about who the manager is. Ndiaye and Lindstrom are players who are quite lucky to get a move to a premier league club at this stage we aren't helping ourselves if we're going to make out that they're the answer to all our prayers and anyone but Dyche would build the team around them.

Agreed. Its confused me why Ndiaye & Lindstrom were signed. Why did we extend Coleman, Young and Doucoure who should have been up for sale along with DCL, Beto, Maupay, Keane and Holgate.

We needed better players and so far it looks like weve gone for squad players.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back