I'll forever thank Moyes for this moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, so feckin' proud. Of everything.

In my short life that's the best individual performance I've seen from anyone in an Everton shirt - truly world class in every sense of the world.

Probably all in all my proudest day as an Evertonian. I did NOT see that coming.

'kin love you all lads!!!! xD

Its his ball retention as well hes technically so good you just cant the ball of him mixed with his size, strength and techniuqe.

It's the perfect combination.

I wish we could clone him and have one further up the field and one further behind.

And two at CB.

And one in goal.

World class is a term i have slated people using to describe any everton player.

After seeing this lad play like that tonight it is the only term i can use.

Best performance i have ever seen from a single player in a blue shirt, and against many peoples prem winners this time round.

It now worries me that we will receive bids that our club cannot refuse.

marouane-fellaini-158-602734365.jpg

The lad was pure class tonight, but in fairness he's put in many similar shifts in the last 6 months. I can't help think that his mate arriving has made him feel a sense of responsibility that he's never had before.

He was something else, It was like he was made of Belgian Velcro and the ball... the other matching bit of Velcro. He Was an epic fluffy beast that just won everything! Great result, and a great performance to get it.

braced for 30m bid from chelsea

They say every player has a price - on that performance I am not sure he does. Simply irreplaceable in terms of the system we play, his stature, all round ability and most importantly now his understanding of what it means to play for this wonderful club.

The lad was pure class tonight, but in fairness he's put in many similar shifts in the last 6 months. I can't help think that his mate arriving has made him feel a sense of responsibility that he's never had before.

I think he has looked at Cahill going and said to himself that it is his time to be the player that epitomises Everton Football Club on the pitch. There's no way he'll put on that kind of performance week in week out, and he knows it, but he knows he can become a legend playing with that passion and desire every game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back