I'll forever thank Moyes for this moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Felli has reigned his elbows in and become the much better player for it. Dunc was the better player because of his physical play. Defenders knew they were in for a bruising when dunc played.

Whats with all the chesting down ? NEVER seen a player do that skill SO often in one game. Took the piss.

quality mate, also find it ridiculous how he had united off again all over the pitch...and from a united fan 'Carrick may as well bent over and passed Fellaini some lube tonight.' it says it all...

Quality player and so what if we paid 15 mill on him... i see the ***** spending 15 mill on that Joe Allen and piss myself with laughter!

Felli was outstanding tonight. Even with their best defence he would have shone.

Honourable mention for Distin too.

Dominant win despite the posesiion stats.

He is irreplaceable if we ever lose him. Even if he went for a motza. I have no idea how someone can have such control of the ball when its in the air. It's like he has a funnel from the top of his head all the way to in-between his feet.

But something tells me he actaully loves Everton.

To be honest it's his afro which gives him perfect cushioned headers a lot of the time. It's no co-incidence that since he grew his afro he's become world class. And when he attacks the goal with a header he's using the forehead anyway so he gets full power behind it.

He is irreplaceable if we ever lose him. Even if he went for a motza. I have no idea how someone can have such control of the ball when its in the air. It's like he has a funnel from the top of his head all the way to in-between his feet.

But something tells me he actaully loves Everton.

He gets it like Cahill does.

Felli was outstanding tonight. Even with their best defence he would have shone.

Honourable mention for Distin too.

Dominant win despite the posesiion stats.

What good is possession if you possess it in front of a brick wall made of people behaving like honey badgers?

Paranoid someone big will come in for him, but hoping it will be too late (with 11 days left) for anyone to find the 30+ million quid it would take to get him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back