In Bruges...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've put this in a previous post but can't find it.

I drank the best beer I've ever had in my life in Bruges. A nice American fella' gave me these exact directions whilst drinking in Bar Delirium in Brussels.

If you're standing directly in front of the big clock tower in the main square - head towards the road up on your left.

About 100 yards up look to your right and there should be some alley ways. There will be one that is painted red, or it has a red boarder.

Go down there to the bottom and there is a little wooden bar with a fire inside - you have to go up some wooden stairs to get there.

Order a house beer and be prepared to have your world changed. They served it with little blocks of cheese.

It's called something like Gorre or De gorra'.

You won't regret it

I drank the best beer I've ever had in my life in Bruges. A nice American fella' gave me these exact directions whilst drinking in Bar Delirium in Brussels.

If you're standing directly in front of the big clock tower in the main square - head towards the road up on your left.

About 100 yards up look to your right and there should be some alley ways. There will be one that is painted red, or it has a red boarder.

Go down there to the bottom and there is a little wooden bar with a fire inside - you have to go up some wooden stairs to get there.

Order a house beer and be prepared to have your world changed. They served it with little blocks of cheese.

You won't regret it
Cheers fella, will hunt that one down.

You won't regret it
Hang on... I'm getting bummed here aren't I?

Cheers fella, will hunt that one down.

It's an amazing me-devil city.

If you have a few quid, do one of the horse carriage rides along the cobbles. It's boss.

Take in the local beers, for me they are the best in the world.

If you have time, Brussels is 30 mins away on the train and really easy to get to. Brussels is a great city, but much, much busier.

You won't regret it

RIP @ste d' indica

A nice American fella' gave me these exact directions whilst drinking in Bar Delirium in Brussels.
If you're standing directly in front of the big clock tower in the main square - head towards the road up on your left. About 100 yards up look to your right and there should be some alley ways. There will be one that is painted red, or it has a red boarder. Go down there to the bottom and there is a little wooden bar with a fire inside - you have to go up some wooden stairs to get there. Order a house beer and be prepared to have your world changed. They served it with little blocks of cheese. It's called something like Gorre or De gorra'. You won't regret it

asdfasdf-L.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back