In Bruges...

Status
Not open for further replies.

He's essentially just cost the Belgian tourist board millions with that statement.

Gent: Citadelpark, there's a reason why not a lot of people pass through it when night falls. You stick to the outskirts. Even though passing through is by far the shortest route to the station.

Brussel: Kolenmarktstraat and Plattesteen; +- a street or six. Quite recognizable, occasional rainbow flag, and murals referring to LGBT's. Easy to find. Huge signs like: Macho sauna with mystery room etc...

Gent: Citadelpark, there's a reason why not a lot of people pass through it when night falls. You stick to the outskirts. Even though passing through is by far the shortest route to the station.

Brussel: Kolenmarktstraat and Plattesteen; +- a street or six. Quite recognizable, occasional rainbow flag, and murals referring to LGBT's. Easy to find. Huge signs like: Macho sauna with mystery room etc...

I don`t know why I do it, I`ve just googled " Macho Sauna ".

It was like that time @Sapie88 told me to google Mandingo lol

It`s an " interesting " clip isn`t it :eek:

Yeah quite graphic. Bit surprised, I occasionally pass there since a friend of mine lives in an adjacent street. I thought it was a somewhat normal sauna, just for gay people. Seems to be the same price as swimming in Liverpool though.

Club Brugge vs Standard Liege.

Resized_20180208_205618_7571_1.webp

Semi final of the Croky Cup, their FA cup equivalent. FCB were already 3 goals down after the first leg so it was a big ask. Task was made harder by conceding in the first 3 minutes. Still, Bruges were the dominant side for the first half and managed to peg one back.

Some of the guys we were speaking to at half time mentioned that this is their 5th keeper this season. And this one's crap so it might be 6 soon enough.

Bruges went ahead on the hour mark, then conceded another daft goal. Jordy Clasie scored a belter to put Bruges ahead with 15 minutes to go, but alas despite constant pressure, Liege saw the game out. Decent game of togger, fast paced, loads of goals, met some local fans. Managed to blag a lift back into town and an FCB scarf in exchange for an Everton hat, fella was made up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back