Injury crisis BEGINS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Play the kids vs Tamworth, it was always going to be the way. Now it seems like its forced.
My team for the FA cup...

Mucha
Coleman Heitinga Duffy Garbutt
Donovan Neville Osman Gueye
Barkley
Vellios​

Blood a few where it matters little, lets give the all new, all brilliant, messiahs a full 90 minutes to determine how they will fare against international quality leg breakers in the prem.

Neville will be DM i would put the house on it will Saha up front and moyes telling us Saha needs a goal
he need the door if you asked me love to see the young players getting a run but you won't under dull moyes

why can't saha get hurt when you want him to and moyes might give another player a chance

Personally I am not onside with wanting players (in Everton blue) hurt, certain forum hardcases on the abuse wagon on the other hand...

wouldn't Baxter give more to the team than Neville or saha i know if he got as many starts as saha he would have more
goals

Play the kids vs Tamworth, it was always going to be the way. Now it seems like its forced.
My team for the FA cup...

Mucha
Coleman Heitinga Duffy Garbutt
Donovan Neville Osman Gueye
Barkley
Vellios​

Blood a few where it matters little, lets give the all new, all brilliant, messiahs a full 90 minutes to determine how they will fare against international quality leg breakers in the prem.

Mucha should never play for us again.
Coleman is injured. Garbutt and Duffy are on loan with other clubs. Neville in midfield - has that worked in recent games? Osman's injured.

Mucha should never play for us again.
Coleman is injured. Garbutt and Duffy are on loan with other clubs. Neville in midfield - has that worked in recent games? Osman's injured.

But but but, I am captain hindsight. And Neville worked great in the middle with Arteta. Surely when the players we pay the most are not doing the stuff, we can recall the untested at prem level to then go on and easily win the league.

It is common sense. Don't dare disagree, the wagon is itching to get rolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.