Interesting grauniad article

Status
Not open for further replies.
These pre-season previews in the Grauniad are usually good value and pretty accurate in my experience. I've no complaints about the Leicester City one that appeared today.

I knew about Everton's recent managers, of course, but it is quite shocking to see the facts gathered in one place (might also mentioned that you had a short-lived England manager as well, though the less said about BFS the better, I think). I was also surprised by how much Moshiri has invested in the club, although I was even more surprised by reference to Everton breaching FFP regulations. Funny how Man City can think of spending £100m+ on each of two players and no-one bats a bloody eyelid.

Anyway, I hope you get higher than the predicted 8th this season, just like I hope we'll get higher than 5th.

I have no time for that Kopite Hunter.
Dave, Andy Hunter is a mad blue. I've known him since 1983 so I'm sure.

Journalist is critical in his writings about Everton = "that Kopite"
Yet you act shocked and surprised on the many occasions when posters have thrown that particular accusation at yourself over the years Dave lol

Journalist is critical in his writings about Everton = "that Kopite"
Yet you act shocked and surprised on the many occasions when posters have thrown that particular accusation at yourself over the years Dave lol
Me, a Kopite?

I honestly cant remember anyone saying that, tbf.

• Haha
Reactions: kev

Status
Not open for further replies.